Monday, September 23, 2013

Why does the company I work in pay me money?!




Why does the company I work in pay me money?!
Well yea I do ask myself that question a lot, I only go to work to have fun and enjoy what I’m doing!.Lots of my friends wonder why I’m thinking of what’s so called “work” as 24/7 duty, why I’m talking about it as if it’s my crush, eyes sparkle & heart beats increase!
Maybe because they never tasted how it’s like to be passionate about something, to love it and feel yourself in each piece of it, to feel that each gift god granted you were for a reason, and that thing is the reason!

I’m a modest marketer who have modest experience in marketing, but what makes me “me”, is not how many years I worked,neither how many books I read, neither how many studies I made, It’s about that crazy obsession about marketing, Once I handle a brand I get so loyal to it, I polish it well and let its great features shine, same as when you put new clothes on your kid in the first day to school, look at him and feel “PROUD”!
Sounds great RIGHT?! Well that’s never a one man job, and I’m that person who believes teamwork goes beyond doing work together, it’s about being the never broken link, the honest care, love and the belief in each member’s potentials that will definitely add to the whole team!

Well you might be asking why “Marketing” specifically? I might answer you,”you don’t choose whom you love either! But well no, that’s not my answer, actually think of it well, whom are the customer mind reader and interpreter?! Who can dig into deep and grab your company/brand best features? Who carries the magical stick that turns a dull rock into the most desirable thing in the world? I guess now you know the answer, they are “Marketers”, and NOT any marketers , recently a lot of people entered the field because they find it JUST interesting, well bad news for you guys, That’s not marketing you playing with, the only way to shine in marketing is not only to love it, but to get insanely heavily crazy about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment